|Welcome to the World Distance Education Proud to Serve since 1978|
in association with
|Home Enrollment Application How to Reach St.Paul's SPC Fees SPI fees Recognition/Accreditation|
|Under Graduate courses Post Graduate Courses University Diploma Courses S.P.I-Diploma Courses|
|❉UG Lateral Entry/One Sitting/Final ❉PG MA/MComMSc/MBA Lateral//One Sitting|
Contact us For Free Prospectus &Free Councelling and Guidence Call +91 9619444099 / 8281287703 (022) 25011695, (022) 25010403
RULES AND REGULATIONS OF St. PAUL'S INSTITUTE and St. PAUL'S INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT STUDIES
1. Admission is open to all eligible candidates. Admission can not, however be demanded as a matter of right.
2. Every student on admission is assigned a roll number. This number should be quoted in all correspondence to the institute.
3. For enquiry, always send self-addressed stamped envelop and quote the roll number.
4. Students desirous of receiving information at foreign address shall pay extra postal charges if they desire replies by air-mail.
5. The institute will provide the students with study material in parts in accordance with the progress of studies and in proportion to the fees paid as the student proceeds with his lessons and submits written answers to the institute.
6. If a candidate shifts his /her residence, he/she is required to inform us immediately.
7. Study materials will be sent by ordinary post. If lessons are required by registered post an additional amount of Rest. 150/- must be sent at the time of admission.
8. A student must send balance of fees in time. If he does not send it, dispatch of lessons will be stopped.
9. No arrangements for practicals will be made at St. Paul's Institute.
10. On successful completion of the course Diploma will be awarded to the students.
11. Examination rules framed from time to time will be applicable to the students.
12. The Institute reserves its right to change or modify the syllabus of any course with out assigning any reason.
13. In case of loss or destruction of original certificate an amount of Rs.250/- shall be charged to issue a duplicate Mark list/ Certificate/ Diploma.
14. In case of loss of study material an amount of Rs.100/- shall be charged per paper to supply additional copy of study material.
15. Only study material is supplied to students preparing for competitive examinations.
16. The student appearing for competitive examinations held by Bank, UPSC etc. have to send their application for competitive examinations directly to the examining bodies. Student must ascertain his/her eligibility and other condition of the examining body.
17. It shall be understood that ignorance will not be considered as an excuse. Student or the guardian cannot take the plea that the Director/Principal
or the Management of the institute has verbally given any permission, assurance and-or concession about the eligibility for the
concerned examination or concession in fees paying the fees late or submitting certificate late or forwarding the registration/examination form
late or student has not read or . understood fully the rules and regulations of St. Paul's college or institute or university, or student's is/was made to sign the enrolment form or any other papers in a hurry or not properly informed or wrongly informed by the management or anyone of any issue
whatsoever at any time. It is also understood that verbal talks and/or discussion and/or personal assurance given on any issue/s are not valid
and binding on the Institute and same will be treated as null and void.
18. The student will not allow any other person to use the study materials, helpful hints, confidential suggestions etc. supplied to him for his exclusive use.
19. That in the event of any change being made in the syllabus of the examination involving the supply of additional study material or the correction of extra lessons or revision in postal charges or increase in any other expenses, the Institute reserves the right to make an appropriate extra charge.
20. These Institutes are not affiliated to any Board/University. All students are admitted for postal tuitions and guidance only.
21. No concession in the fees will be given, if a candidate selects a subject or a paper out side the subjects for which we offer coaching.
22. All students are expected to maintain decency and decorum in dealing with officials of the institute either in person or correspondence. The Director reserves the right to suspend from the privileges of studentship any person who violates this rule and no refund of fees will be made in such cases.
The decision of the director in this regard is final.
23. The institute may sue or be sued in respect of any breach of contract on the part of student or of the Institute and such proceedings shall be instituted in a civil court of Bombay.
24. The Institutes reserves the right to proceed in respect of any arrears of fees.
25. Students shall observe all Rules and Regulations of St. Paul's Institute and obey such orders as may be issued from time to time.
St.Paul's College of Distance education
Letter to prospective students
Centres of Exam
Requirements for Reg.in University
Open Universities abroad
Students from abroad Qs.& Ans
Services Rendered By St.Paul's
Our Guidance Scheme
Ans. To Commonly Asked Qs.
Rules & Regulations of St. Paul's
St.Paul's Institute and St pauls
institute of Management Studies
Respected. By Industry /Employer
To our Friends Abroad s.&Ans.
Services Rendered by SPI
Qs.FrequentlyAsked about SPI&Ans.
Rules& Regulations ofS.P.I
Employment Advice Bureau
Message from the Director