|Welcome to the World Distance Education Proud to Serve since 1978|
|Home Enrollment Application How to Reach St.Paul's SPC Fees SPI fees Recognition/Accreditation|
|Under Graduate courses Post Graduate Courses University Diploma Courses S.P.I-Diploma Courses|
|❉UG Lateral Entry/One Sitting/Final ❉PG MA/MComMSc/MBA Lateral//One Sitting|
Contact us For Free Prospectus &Free Councelling and Guidence Call +91 9619444099 / 8281287703 (022) 25011695, (022) 25010403
RULES AND REGULATIONS OF St. PAUL'S COLLEGE OF CORRESPONDENCE
1. Admission is open to all eligible candidates. Admission cannot, however be demanded as a matter of right.
2. Every student on admission is assigned a roll number. This number should be quoted on all future correspondences to the
3. For enquiry, always send self-addressed stamped envelope and quote the roll number.
4. Students desirous of receiving information at foreign addresses shall pay extra postal charges, Rs.45/- or $1 per letter.
If they desire replies by Air Mail
5. Our Institute enrolls students on the clear understanding that the candidate has read the eligibility conditions and is satisfied
about his/her eligibility and wants only postal tuition from our Institute.
6. Students must ascertain his/her eligibility and other conditions of the Board/University before seeking admission to a
7. The college does not accept responsibility for the eligibility for any examination or his/her acceptance as a candidate by
the University due to non compliance of rules and or non submission of documents/University fees or for any other reason.
Students must make sure that they can submit all requisite documents in time.
8. It shall be understood that ignorance will not be considered as an excuse. Students or the guardian cannot take the plea
that the Director/Principal or the management of the College has verbally given any permission, assurance and/or
concession about the eligibility for the concerned examination or concession in fees or paying the fees late or submitting
certificates late or forwarding the registration/examination form late or the student has not read or understood fully the rules
and regulations of the University and of St. Paul's College or student is/was made to sign the enrollment form or any other
papers in a hurry or not properly informed or wrongly informed by the Management or any one of any issue whatsoever at
any time. It is also understood that verbal talks and/or decision and/or personnel assurance given on any issues are not valid
and binding on the students and the Management of the College and the same will be treated as null and void
9. While we guide you in University matters to the best of our experience and ability, we can not assure you anything on
behalf of any University. You have to strictly abide by their rules and regulations. We don't hold any responsibility with
regard to the functioning of any University for which we conduct correspondence course. In administrative matters we provide
10. The University registration application form should be accompanied by all the requisite certificate in the original and/or
copies. Failure to submit the certificates or any other requirements may result in the rejections of registration application
by the University and in such cases also no refund of fees paid can be claimed.
11. All certificates required by the University are to be submitted by the students along with University registration form and
as such they should not be sent along with SPC. enrollment form. The University will normally return the originals along with
the registration certificate direct to the candidate and in case of non receipt, the students must write to the University concerned.
It should, however, be clearly understood that St.Paul's College doe: not require the original certificate and does not keep them
with it for any purpose unless if is specifically requested by the students.
12. In case the candidate's admission is not accepted by the University for any reason, the institute will not undertake any
responsibility in this matter nor can it arrange to get back from the University, fees paid by the candidate. However, the institute
will give necessary guidance to forward the registration form to tie University in the next academic year once again, if he/she is
eligible to join the course in :he following year.T1--'* in the event of non-admission f - student for a particular course for which
he/she applied, the Institute reserves the right to enroll the student for any other course for which the student is eligible.
In any case, fees paid will not be refunded.
13. The Institute will provide the students with study material in parts, in accordance with the progress of the studies and
in proportion to the fees paid as the student proceeds with his lessons and submits written answers to the Institute.
14. The student win not allow any other person to use the study materials, helpful hints, confidential suggestions etc. supplied
to him for his exclusive use.
15. That in the event of any change being made in the Syllabus of the examination involving supply of additional study material
or the correction of extra lessons, the Institute reserves the right to make an appropriate extra charge.
16. If a candidate shifts his/her residence, he/she is required to inform us immediately.
17. The Institute may sue or be sued in respect of any breach of contract on the part of student or of the Institute and such
roceedings shall be instituted on a civil court of Bombay (Mumbai).
18. This college is not affiliated to any Board/ University. All students are admitted for the postal tuition and guidance only and
for no other purpose.
19. Postal tuition is offered only in subject(s) and course(s) for which we do have coaching facilities. It is understood that
students who take any other subject(s) or group(s) will prepare for such subject(s) or any other subject's) or group's) on their
own. Institute will not provide study material for regional languages.
20. No concession in the fees will be given if a candidate selects a subject or a paper outside the subjects for which we offer
21. The Institute reserves the right to proceed against the candidate in respect of any arrears of fee.
22. All students are excepted to maintain decency and decorum in dealing with officials of the College either in person or in
correspondence. The Director reserves the right to suspend from the privileges of studentship of any person who violates
this rules and no refund of fees will be made in such cases. The decision of the Director in this regard is final. 23. Students shall
observe all rules .and regulations of St.Paul's College and obey such orders issued from time to time.
1. Fees as shown separately may be paid according to full payment scheme or installment payment scheme.
2. Fees are payable strictly in advance. If the student undertakes to pay the fees in installments, he/she must see that all
installments are paid regularly by the 10th of every month.
3. The fee is accepted in installments only as a matter of convenience to the students and does not limit his/her liability for
payment of the whole amount in any way. The students isliable to pay the full fees, whether he/she takes the full course
or abandons it in the middle.
4. Fees may be sent by Money Order or Demand Draft (Crossed) and made payable to the Director. St. Paul's College, 228/5988,
Suraj Kiran. Ram Narayan Narkar Road, Pant Nagar, Ghatkopar (East), Mumbai-400 075.
5. The installments should not be altered, suspended or stopped without the written permission of the Director.
6. The fees once paid are not refundable in part or full under any circumstances.
7. All fees payable to the University shall be paid by the candidates themselves and they are not included in the fees paid to
the Institute. Students will be intimated in time as to the amount to be paid to the University for registration, examination etc.
8. Over and above the tuition fee, Rest. 1.850/- must also be sent along with fees by students residing abroad per year.
9. Fees printed in the prospectus are for study material only and it doesn't include cost of text books and writing material.
However, there is no need to buy all text books except in languages.
10. Fees are accepted on the clear understanding that the intending students or through a representative acting on his or her
behalf has read and agreed to all the rules and regulations of the Institute.
11. Admission fees of Rs. 300/- must also be paid with the application.
12. Every candidates has to pay Rs. 125/- extra for the lessons to be sent by Regd. post. Other wise they shall be sent by
St.Paul's College of Distance education
Letter to prospective students
Centres of Exam
Requirements for Reg.in University
Open Universities abroad
Students from abroad Qs.& Ans
Services Rendered By St.Paul's
Our Guidance Scheme
Ans. To Commonly Asked Qs.
Rules & Regulations of St. Paul's
St.Paul's Institute and St pauls
institute of Management Studies
Respected. By Industry /Employer
To our Friends Abroad s.&Ans.
Services Rendered by SPI
Qs.FrequentlyAsked about SPI&Ans.
Rules& Regulations ofS.P.I
Employment Advice Bureau
Message from the Director